Boudreaux's Butt Paste
When and How to Use It
General considerations for when and how to use this product include the following:
- This product should be applied liberally as often as necessary, both to treat and to prevent diaper rash.
- Liberally apply the ointment with your fingertips. Do not try to rub it in, as this action is not helpful and can be irritating.
- You may want to buy the largest size available, to make sure you do not try to "scrimp" on the ointment. Remember that it works by forming a barrier, and a thick layer is necessary to be effective.
- You do not have to completely remove the previous application of Boudreaux's Butt Paste when changing a diaper. Simply make sure the area is thoroughly (but gently) cleaned. Make sure to let the skin dry before applying the ointment.
- This product will stain fabrics.
- Stop using Boudreaux's Butt Paste and consult your child's healthcare provider if the rash does not improve within seven days (or if it goes away but returns quickly).
Dosing Information for Boudreaux's Butt Paste
This product is applied liberally as often as needed.
(Click Boudreaux's Butt Paste Dosage for more information.)
(Click Boudreaux's Butt Paste Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)