Clonidine ER Dosage
General Information on Taking Clonidine ERSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with clonidine ER include the following:
- Clonidine ER comes in the form of an extended-release tablet. It is taken by mouth, usually once or twice a day.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablets, as this will cause the medication to be released too quickly. The tablets must be swallowed whole.
- Try to take this medication at the same time each day.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you have any questions about your child's clonidine ER dosage, talk to your child's healthcare provider or pharmacist.