Dangers in Daycare
Once you have selected a daycare center or an individual daycare provider
, you will be leaving your child in their hands. You are entrusting the safety and care of your little one(s) to these childcare professionals. However, your homework is not done.
Once you have begun utilizing their services, be especially aware of any changes in your child's behavior and appearance. A few signs can include:
- If your child begins complaining/crying after having a comfortable and happy adjustment period
- Negative and aggressive behavior during playtime at home
- Toilet-related accidents from a child that has been successfully toilet trained
- Changing, dissimilar, or contradicting accounts of how an injury took place
- Marks or bruises that appear with no report.