Kids Home > Boudreaux's Butt Paste Overdose
An overdose of Boudreaux's Butt Paste is not likely to occur if the product is used as intended (applied to the skin). Taking the ointment by mouth may cause serious problems though, so seek medical attention immediately if you suspect that your child may have ingested the ointment. Treating an overdose may involve "pumping the stomach" or supportive care.
Can You Use Too Much Boudreaux's Butt Paste?
Symptoms of an Overdose
- Dark urine
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Yellow eyes and skin
- Nausea and vomiting
- Kidney damage.