Kids Home > Triple Paste Overdose
If you use the product properly, a Triple Paste overdose is not likely to occur. If the ointment is accidentally ingested, however, serious problems could result. Potential symptoms if too much Triple Paste is taken by mouth include pneumonia, low blood sugar, and confusion. Treatment will likely involve managing the symptoms that occur as a result of the overdose.
Can You Use Too Much Triple Paste?
Symptoms of a Triple Paste Overdose
- Dark urine
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Yellow eyes and skin (jaundice)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pneumonia (particularly if the ointment is inhaled into the lungs).